Don't Be Another Statistic
- Over 20 million Americans over the age of 12 have an addiction (excluding tobacco).
- 100 people die every day from drug overdoses.
- 2.6 million people with addictions have a dependence on both alcohol and illicit drugs.
- Rates of illicit drug use is highest among those aged 18 to 25.
- Over 90% of those with an addiction began drinking, smoking or using illicit drugs before the age of 18.
- *Statistics from www.addictioncenter.com
If you or a loved one is struggling with drug or alcohol abuse, the feelings can be overwhelming. Taking that first step toward recovery is often the most difficult decision one must make. At the US Recovery Network, we help connect addicts with the right treatment centers for them.
Begin a new life today. Contact us now!